How do I set up a soil sampling crew?
To create a sampling work order, first become a member of a soil sampling crew. As a member of the crew, you can use the AgStudio MAP application to sample points after work orders are assigned.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- On the AgStudio Setup menu, select Sampling Crews.
- Select the appropriate Domain from the menu.
- Note: If the user logged into Studio plans to sample for multiple operations under the same Location/Territory/Company, it is best practice to select the highest domain so that all work orders from Growers under the Location/Territory/Company can be assigned to the crew.
- Note: It is best practice to only be a member of one crew. Multiple crew assignments can cause login issues with the AgStudio Map app.
- Select I am a Crew.
- Click Yes to finalize.
Now you're ready to create soil test point layers.
How do I Create Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I Customize Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I create a sampling work order?
How do I use the AgStudio Map App to Collect Soil Samples?
What are the Standards for Soil Test Analysis?
What are the Soil Test Layer Attribute Standards?