How do I create a Sampling Work Order in AgStudio?
Setting up a sampling work order in AgStudio™ allows the individuals in an assigned crew to use the AgStudio MAP application to obtain their sample point locations when gathering data points for a soil test layer.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Set up a Sampling Crew.
- Soil Test Layer created.
Note: A field cannot have two work orders open at the same time.
Creating a Work Order:
- In AgStudio, in the Grower window, select the Grower and Crop Year.
- On the Fertility menu, select Sampling Work Order.
- In the Sampling Work Order window, click New .
- Click Select Layers Manually .
- In the Select Layers window, in the Selected column, check the box of the Soil Test Layer to be used with the new Work Order.
- Click Ok to assign the layer rand return to the Soil Sampling Work Order window.
- Assign a crew by selecting the menu under the Crew column header.
- Note: Include only the qualified sampling crews set up for this specific location.
- From the Soil Sampling Work Order window:
- Print bag labels using Preview Bag Labels.
- Print submittal sheets using Preview Submittal.
- Print field sheets using Preview Field Sheet.
- Click Ok to save the work order and return to the list of Sampling Work Orders.
- Edit the work order at any time during the Ready to Sample status.
- At this point, you are ready to collect soil samples using the Ag Studio Map App.
Closing the Work Order after Sampling:
- After collecting samples, select Set All as Sampled and click OK to finalize.
- Close the work order .
Now you're ready to begin soil sampling using the AgStudio Map app.
How do I set up a Sampling Crew?
How do I Create Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I Customize Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I use the AgStudio Map App to Collect Soil Samples?
What are the Standards for Soil Test Analysis?
What are the Soil Test Layer Attribute Standards?