How do I edit my Fertility Product Recommendation?
Users can use the Layer Editor in AgStudio to manually edit a Fertility Product Recommendation. Selecting specific cells/zones and adjusting the rates in those cells/zones can be accomplished by using the tools within the Layer Editor.
- Access to AgStudio is required.
- Fertility Product Recommendation already generated using the Nutrient Formulator.
- Click on the Product Recommendation that you generated in the Domain Tree.
- Locate the Layers tab and select Layer Editor.
- On the Data tab, click on the button to view the data.
- Click on one of the cutting/selecting buttons in the tool bar of the Layer Editor.
- Click, hold, and drag out on the layer in the desired area of the Product Recommendation that you wish to modify the product rates. Release the mouse when done. NOTE: If selecting cells of a raster Product Recommendation layer, it may take a few moments for those selected cells to highlight the values in the Layer Editor.
- Click on the Assign an attribute value button .
- Select the Attribute to adjust first from the drop-down. This should be your Fertility product.
- Select/check if not already checked User Selected.
- Select an Operation (how you are going to modify the data) from the drop-down. Your options are Value, Multiply, Divide, Add, or Subtract.
- Enter a numerical value into the Value box.
- Click the button. This will update the values for the selected cells/zones.
- Click the Save button and close the Layer Editor.
- Utilize the VRF Export tool to export the product recommendation.