How do I set the effectiveness of a Lime product?
In AgStudio, you can add and edit the effectiveness level of a Lime fertilizer product.
- Access to AgStudio.
- A Lime product already added to the grower/Operation list in Setup>>Fertilizers.
- Click on Setup from the menu bar.
- Select Fertilizers from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Lime product already setup in the Fertility Editor for that Operation.
- To edit the original effectiveness, click Edit and proceed to step 7, to create a new Product lot (same product, different properties), proceed to step 5.
- Click the button from the Fertilizer Editor.
- Type in a new Product Lot Name in the upper right corner for the new Lime product.
- Adjust any Units, Costs, Rounding, and Set Points and Rates for the product as needed for this Operation.
- Click on the Name drop-down and select the appropriate nutrient name for the effectiveness expression used (CCE, ENP, ECCE, ENV, etc..) *Note: MOST calculators for Lime ONLY use the variable CCE in their calculations.
- Click on the Analysis dialog box and type in the effectiveness value for the new Lime product.
- Type in the new Product Density as needed.
- Click .
Note: AgStudio displays the CCE(calcium carbonate equivalent) which is a % of the ECCE(Effective calcium carbonate equivalent) which is tonnage. You will need to convert the ECCE to CCE. For example if they have 1600 ECCE they will take 1600/2000 =.80 Enter 80 for the CCE in the nutrient analysis.
How do I create a blend group in Nutrient Formulator?
How do I add a dry blended product to my operation?
Variable Rate Fertility: A Step-by-Step Guide