How do I create a Manure/Biosolid?
The Biosolids Editor allows users to add and/or edit Biosolids and define their units, densities, and set points. Biosolids are often used in the process of creating product recommendation.
1. Click the Setup Menu
2. Select Biosolids
3. Select Add in the lower right corner of the screen
4. Type the name of the manure product you want to use in the Name contains field or select from the list of products. Click Preview to see the Nutrient Analysis. (Analysis can be adjusted later).
5. If Product does NOT show on list, select New Product, proceed to step 8.
6. When you have the product selected you want to use, click OK. This will add the Product at the Grower Domain.
7. If you want to edit the newly added Product, select the product and click Edit in the lower right corner.
8. Here you can edit the Product Name, Nutrients, Units, Densities, and Set Points. Keep in mind that you are editing the product in the desired domain; you are not editing the product on any higher domain. When edits are complete, click OK.
9. You can now close the Biosolid Editor. Your product is now available to use in the Nutrient Formulator.