How to create a new crop year in AgStudio
When you are ready for a new crop year in AgStudio, you can carry forward your Farms, Fields, Boundaries, and Resources to whichever crop year you create, whether it's past crop years or future.
Note: Crop Zones are year-specific and will not roll from one year to any other year.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- All Resources (Seed, Fertilizer, Chemicals, Manures, etc.) set up to be copied into the new crop year.
1. Select the Grower you want to create a new crop year for in the Domain Picker in AgStudio.
2. Beside the current Crop Year in the Domain Picker, click on the ellipses icon.
3. A Create Crop year tool will pop up, type in the new crop year to be created. **Note: Be aware of any typos or errors or spaces when typing in the year (Example: 20222 instead of 2022 ).
4. Check to Copy Resource Assignments and select crop year you would like to copy that is set up with all the boundaries and resources you need for the created crop year. Check which resources you would like copy from the selected crop year to the current crop year or select "All Resources".
How do I add or edit farms and fields in AgStudio?
How do I draw, edit, or remove a new Field Boundary in AgStudio?